- A Cloud of Witnesses: message to the churches from a symposium in Bose
- Call for common witness in Eastern Europe
- Letter from Bad-Segeberg
- Week of Prayer for Christian Unity 2010
- The unexpected intuition to flash forth from the conference was the awareness that Christian disunity is destructive to the very mission of the Church, and the corresponding search for Christian unity began," said the Rev. John Gibaut, director of the Faith and Order Commission of the World Council of Churches. He was preaching on 18 January 2010 in a service at the WCC headquarters in Geneva, Switzerland, to mark the beginning of the annual Week of Prayer for Christian Unity, and as churches around the world prepare to mark the centenary of the 1910 conference.
- Week of Prayer for Christian Unity 2012
- Reflections by Tamara Grdzelidze, programme executive of the WCC Commission on Faith and Order on Week of Prayer for Christian Unity