VI. Church and World: Unity and the life of the Church in the World
- Church and World: The Unity of the Church and the Renewal of Human Community
- This text, the result of Faith and Order's study on The Unity of the Church and the Renewal of Human Community, explores the relation between the church's unity and its mission and prophetic witness in the world.
- Ecclesiology and Ethics
- These texts are the fruit of the joint study programme on Ecclesiology and Ethics conducted by Faith and Order and the WCC's Justice, Peace and Creation team. The results of meetings in RÃ¸nde, Denmark; Jerusalem, Israel; and Johannesburg, South Africa, they explore how the churches are called to be a community of ethical reflection - and engagement - in today's world.
- Participating in God's Mission of Reconciliation - A Resource for Churches in Situations of Conflict
- This text results from the study on Ethnic Identity, National Identity, and the Search for the Unity of the Church done by Faith and Order with the collaboration of the WCC?s Justice, Peace and Creation team. It offers resources for churches in situations of tension or conflict, especially where ethnic and national tensions are major factors, and suggests how Christian unity can further the churches? witness for reconciliation and justice.