- Director of Faith and Order
- The director of Faith and Order will have to lead, inspire and direct the work of Faith and Order, sustaining and developing close relationships with the Faith and Order Commission, ensuring its involvement in producing and promoting studies conducted within the framework of the World Council of Churches towards the visible unity of the church.
- Vacancy: Programme Executive Mission and Evangelism
- The Programme Executive Mission and Evangelism facilitates an inspiring and effective involvement of Indigenous Peoples and migrant communities in the life and work of the WCC, its member-churches and ecumenical partners. Deadline for applications: 1 March 2015
- Application form
- Please send your duly filled application, with reference to the open position, to the Human Resources Office at Human Resources Office World Council of Churches P.O. Box 2100 1211 Geneva 2, Switzerland e-mail: email@example.com
Complete application dossiers (curriculum vitae, motivation letter, application form, copies of diplomas and recommendation letters) are to be sent by email to recruitment[at]wcc-coe.org (preferred option) or by paper mail to:
Human Resources Office
World Council of Churches
P.O. Box 2100
1211 Geneva 2, Switzerland
When filling vacancies the World Council of Churches takes into account regional, confessional, gender and racial balance to the extent possible. However, competence for the job will take precedence.